No products in the cart.
The first year of college can be hectic. You have complete independence, loads of homework, evening activities at your dorm or Greek house, not to mention trying to break into completely new social circles. Luckily, you can have a busy schedule and stay stylish with a few simple additions to your wardrobe that not only look effortless — they actually are.
1. Jersey Skirts – Bobeau Asymmetric Knit Maxi Skirt | $29 It turns out yoga pants aren’t the only comfortable thing to wear when you’re stuck in class all day. They’re also affordable and come in a variety of colors to suit your tastes. But the best part is that they’re sure to make you look fashionable and put together — even with that messy bun in your hair.
2. Striped Shirts – AEO Striped Ballet Back Cropped T-Shirt | $12 Blouses are cute, but they don’t go with everything. Striped shirts — short-sleeved, long sleeved, v-neck, etc. — are a fashion step above the t-shirt that you can still incorporate into any outfit.
3. Flat Boots w/ LiftKits – Hidden Heels | $24 Anyone who thinks they can walk from one end of campus to another in heels has another thing coming. That’s why flat boots are the most popular footwear option for college women — they’re fashionable and won’t kill your feet. Miss the way your butt and legs look with those heels? Throw some LiftKits for Chick hidden heels into your boots to get that extra height — minus the foot-torture.
4. Knit Scarves – Free People That’s A Wrap Cowl Pocket Scarf | $68 The ultimate throw-on item, knit scarves are a great accessory to spice up any outfit, or if nothing else, draw attention away from the plain t-shirt you have on underneath.
5. Flashy Bracelets or Bangles – Mint & Lolly Peanut Butter Pretzel Bangle Bracelets | $20 When it comes to effortless fashion, success is in the details. People like bangles because they stand out, which is why they will always work with any casual outfit.